Good evening DGF Enthusiasts!!Join Us for Class this week…1080 NE 43rd Street, Oakland Park, Fl 33334- Text your RSVP to:954-658-0489 or RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We start ALL Classes with a 5 Minute Warm up, important to kick start your metabolism, followed by a 40 min workout and 15 minute cool down and stretching which is all important for flexibility & dexterity!! ALL FITNESS LEVELS(from beginner to advanced), ALL SHAPES, ALL ADULT AGES, ALL SIZES!
Monday, February 23rd 2015 @7pm, We are Rockin’ a Free Weight Workout Interspersed with some 30 sec cardio Blasts to TORCH Fat and Speed up that Metabolism!!
Wednesday, February 25th 2015 @7pm, We are back with Circuit Training! One minute Circuits in a round with 20 secs in between, move from one station to the next! 2X!! This is a fun, fast paced workout that is effective in burning fat and building lean muscle as well as building stamina.
Saturday, February 28th 2015 @11am, We are kicking off the weekend with HIIT! (High Intensity Interval Training) This type of workout will be work at your specific “High Intensity Level”. We’ll work at a High Intensity for 30 seconds and do moderate for 15 secs until we complete one round. Then we will go again for the 2nd round!! This workout builds cardio stamina as well as burn TONS of Calories and TORCH fat for 24 hours after!!
Classes are $10.00 per person
Bring Water and a Towel for sweat! Who is joining me in getting ready for the Spring and Summer!! Wooo hooooo!!
The Diamond Guru
*****ASK ME ABOUT MY WEIGHT LOSS_NUTRITIONAL PLAN! VERY AFFORDABLE AND ALL REAL FOOD FROM YOUR GROCERY STORE!!!******
Do you have a sluggish metabolism? You can fight back by doing these things throughout your day to boost your metabolism from morning ’til night.
1. Eat green at every meal.The chewiness of fruits and veggies (some whole grains) makes your mouth work harder, and the high-fiber content also takes more energy to digest, which combined adds up to a 10% increase in calorie burn. Choose these foods in their whole, natural state to reap more of the metabolism-boosting benefits.
2. Eat the Right Amount of lean protein.Protein also requires more energy to digest while keeping you feeling full and satisfied, so be sure to include this essential nutrient in every meal about 4 oz twice a day and 8 oz once a day.
3. Push yourself. Right before every meal and snack, get on the floor and do 20 to 50 push ups (choose the amount for your strength level). Short bursts of exercise can lead to a 200 calorie afterburn throughout the day, and lean muscle also burns more fat.
4. Sip green teaor water.Decaffeinated Green tea contains catechins, an antioxidant that raises resting metabolism by four percent (about 80 calories a day). If you’re not into this beverage, sip plain old water to avoid dehydration, which can slow down metabolism.
5. Rest easy, get enough sleep. Stress not only leads to high-calorie snacking, it can actually slow your metabolism. So it’s important to take regular breaks from your busy day. If you have a desk job, meditating may not be the best choice as studies have shown that sitting for an hour or more reduces the fat-burning enzymes in your body by as much as 90 percent. Get up and dance to your favorite song, go for a five-minute brisk walk, or move through a stress relieving stretching or yoga routine. Make sure you get 7 or more hours of sleep per night to restore your body’s ability to fight off free radicals, repair itself and rejuvenate yourself at a cellular level.
The Diamond Guru
PS. ASK ME ABOUT MY AFFORDABLE WEIGHT LOSS-NUTRITIONAL PLAN!
Diamond Guru Fitness would like to welcome Crystal Lake Middle School and it’s Teachers and Staff to The Healthy Active Living Lifestyle!
Hi, I’m Diamond! I’m very excited to be working with you and I know you’re going to have fun and FEEL GREAT! I’m going to bring some great music so we can rock out and exercise and before you know it, you’ll be Looking Great and Feeling even Better!!
For the first 8 weeks, you’ll learn good form, to get the most out of your exercise and you’ll also learn that Exercise Can Be Fun! We are going to spend the first 15 minutes warming up then move into our workout 30 mins (I’ll modify the workouts for YOUR fitness level! ALL FITNESS LEVELS WELCOME even during the first 8 weeks) then we will stretch for the last part of the class. Stretching promotes flexibility and increases range of motion that will help you stay fit and healthy into your older years!
I can’t wait to meet all you Fabulous Teachers and Staff!
We start Monday at 7pm, With Full Body Circuit Training! Strengthen all over, BURN Fat, Torch Calories!! Small Group Training Format..8 students per class!
Then Wednesday at 7pm, We are Circuit Training our Core! One minute circuits! Firm up those tummies and strengthen your back, sides, upper, middle and lower abdominals! Small Group Training Format..8 students per class!
On Saturday at 11am, We are Interval Circuit Training! 30 sec Intervals, get your heart rate up burn fat and build endurance!! Gain lots of strength!!
Ask me about ONE ON ONE Affordable Personal Training sessions and Nutritional Counseling!!